Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Filter

When we apply filters in a range of data we can see that there aren't
duplicates in the filter columns.
Is it possible to get these itens from these filters?
Where are these data? Are they in one array, collection or what?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can use an advanced filter to extract the unique values from a
column in the table. There are some instructions he

http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html#FilterUR

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I've tried this approach but it doesn't work for all situations.
I've used arrays and collections too.
It would be an easy way to get these data if they were accessible by code in
filtered data.
Thank you all anyway.