-   -   Filter (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/281108-filter.html)

cribeiro

Filter

When we apply filters in a range of data we can see that there aren't
duplicates in the filter columns.
Is it possible to get these itens from these filters?
Where are these data? Are they in one array, collection or what?

Debra Dalgleish

Filter

You can use an advanced filter to extract the unique values from a
column in the table. There are some instructions he

http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html#FilterUR

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Tom Ogilvy

Filter

They are not accessible. You can get a list of uniques on the worksheet by
using the Advanced filter and selecting the Uniques checkbox.

Tom Ogilvy

cribeiro wrote in message
When we apply filters in a range of data we can see that there aren't
duplicates in the filter columns.
Is it possible to get these itens from these filters?
Where are these data? Are they in one array, collection or what?

cribeiro

Filter

I've tried this approach but it doesn't work for all situations.
I've used arrays and collections too.
It would be an easy way to get these data if they were accessible by code in
filtered data.
Thank you all anyway.