Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Closing a Window

A question about automatically closing some "popup" windows from VBA -

I'm importing data from another spreadsheet by selecting a range and
then copying the range to the new spreadsheet (works fine, BTW).

Then, I close the original spreadsheet and get two popup boxes: (1) Do
you want to save changes? and (2) You have alot of data on the
clipboard....

I got rid of having the first one popup by using the
"Activeworkbook.close savechanges:= false" line.

Any idea how to automatically close the second type of window?

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Is very probably you user any function like cut or copy in any time of your
project.

Put this code just befour close command :Application.CutCopyMode = False

like this:

Application.CutCopyMode = False
Activeworkbook.close savechanges:= false

bye...

"Chuck Taylor" escreveu na mensagem
A question about automatically closing some "popup" windows from VBA -

I'm importing data from another spreadsheet by selecting a range and
then copying the range to the new spreadsheet (works fine, BTW).

Then, I close the original spreadsheet and get two popup boxes: (1) Do
you want to save changes? and (2) You have alot of data on the
clipboard....

I got rid of having the first one popup by using the
"Activeworkbook.close savechanges:= false" line.

Any idea how to automatically close the second type of window?

Thanks!

---