Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chuck Taylor Chuck Taylor is offline

Default Closing a Window

A question about automatically closing some "popup" windows from VBA -

I'm importing data from another spreadsheet by selecting a range and
then copying the range to the new spreadsheet (works fine, BTW).

Then, I close the original spreadsheet and get two popup boxes: (1) Do
you want to save changes? and (2) You have alot of data on the
clipboard....

I got rid of having the first one popup by using the
"Activeworkbook.close savechanges:= false" line.

Any idea how to automatically close the second type of window?

Thanks!