Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Linking Excel to the Internet..

I have basic knowledge of Excel, so I hope someone in here can really
help me out.

What I am trying to do is this:

I run a fantasy basketball league using an excel spreadsheet. In the
past, I have manually typed in the players stats', and then had a
formula to create the fantasy scores for the players.

What I would like to do is to have the Internet be linked to the excel
spreadsheet, and for the following to happen:

1) Chicago Bulls play this Wednesday. Jalen Rose plays, and gets stats
for the game. I would like the page to automatically populate the
cells with his stats for the game.

Is this possible?

If so, can somebody explain how to do this?