-   -   Linking Excel to the Internet.. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/280807-linking-excel-internet.html)

cubd8

Linking Excel to the Internet..

I have basic knowledge of Excel, so I hope someone in here can really
help me out.

What I am trying to do is this:

I run a fantasy basketball league using an excel spreadsheet. In the
past, I have manually typed in the players stats', and then had a
formula to create the fantasy scores for the players.

What I would like to do is to have the Internet be linked to the excel
spreadsheet, and for the following to happen:

1) Chicago Bulls play this Wednesday. Jalen Rose plays, and gets stats
for the game. I would like the page to automatically populate the
cells with his stats for the game.

Is this possible?

If so, can somebody explain how to do this?

JStone0218

Linking Excel to the Internet..

What web page are you pulling your data from?