Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default Maximize minimize and restore button

Is there a way to control these buttons?
I have an application and I want to prevent
a user from streching the application I dont want a user
to set the application at a diiferent size.
I want the application to stay at its maximize size.

Any help would be appreciated
sirron
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=107689
XL: Disabling Microsoft Excel Control Menu Commands

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=117855
XL: Removing the Control Menu and Application Window Controls

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=147659
HOWTO: Get a Window Handle Without Specifying an Exact Title

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=112649
HOWTO: Get a Window's Class Name and Other Window Attributes

Tom Ogilvy