Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.templates

Default Data Input Execl Form

Hi,
I am trrying to create an execl form to dsiplay/edit data stored in
rows on a excel sheet.

In my form I should be able to select an ID (refering to one of my
table row), and display/edit the attributes of this row item.

Is forms the best way to do that?
Do you have some links pointing at ressources/examples to do that?

Regards,
Seb
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.templates

All references are applicable to xl97 or later:

XL97: How to Use a UserForm for Entering Data (Q161514)

XL2000: How to Use a UserForm for Entering Data (Q213749)
http://support.microsoft.com/search/...;en-us;Q213749

Here are some other sources of information:

http://www.microsoft.com/ExcelDev/Articles/sxs11pt1.htm
Lesson 11: Creating a Custom Form
Excerpted from Microsoft® Excel 97 Visual Basic® Step by Step.

XL97: How to Use a UserForm for Entering Data

XL2000: How to Use a UserForm for Entering Data

http://support.microsoft.com/default...;EN-US;Q168067
File Title: Microsoft(R) Visual Basic(R) for Applications Examples for
Controlling UserForms in Microsoft Excel 97
File Name: WE1163.EXE
File Size: 161742 bytes
File Date: 05/08/97
UserForms in Microsoft Excel 97. It includes examples and Microsoft Visual
Basic for Applications macros that show you how to take advantage of the
capabilities of UserForms and use each of the ActiveX controls that are
available for UserForms

Peter Aiken Articles:
Part I
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...FormsPartI.asp