Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default input in number form is being multiplied by 1000 when i input.

When I input numbers in "number" (not text) form they are all multiplied by
1000. I have no idea what is going on and I really need excel for my school
work.

Thank you,
Joe-

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank you all very much. This fixed my problem.

Thank you again,
Joe-