mdalzell

Default Input Form vba help

I was recently trained in visual basic, so writting code and setting macros
is very difficult right now. I need some assistance with something that I
believe might be very basic.

I have a supplier reject log that tracks rejected parts from our suppliers.
The worksheet is set up in a table format with several columns for input. I
would like to use the a custom user form found in the visual basic editor. I
have created the user inport form and named it "Supplier Reject Input Form"
The name of the worksheet is "log" with the name of the workbook being "
Supplier Reject Log".

The table is a list table, with each column defined. The column headers are
on row 1. The column headers are as follows:

A1 = Date:
B1 = CR# this number is custom to deliver CR-000 format when a new line starts
C1 = Supplier
D1 = Rejected by
E1 = Shift Found
F1 = Operation Found
G1 = RMA Number
H1 = Part Number
I1 = Qty Raw Matrl
J1 = Raw Matrl Cost
K1 = Qty WIP Matrl
L1 = WIP Matrl Cost
M1 = Qty Finished Matrl
N1 = Finished Matrl Cost
O1 = Description of rejection
etc. The remaining columns run out to column X

In the spreadsheet, there are formulas that will auto calculate total costs,
for each raw, WIP, and finished costs. In addition, the total cost of each of
the above are calculated at the end of the spreadsheet.

What I would like to do is to have the user input form as a pop up everytime
a new entry is being input into the log. So when the user clicks on date, the
userform pops up for easy input. After the input is complete, and the user
clicks on the command button to submit, I would like the information to go
into the spreadsheet and then print out a report that I have already
completed in word.

Can someone help me with this function, macro, application. I am desperate
to get this into place for all users within my organization.

Regards

mdalzell

--
mdalzell