Old October 29th 04, 01:58 AM
sflechierau

Default How do you embed an input form into excel?

I need to apply an input form to a spreadsheet. How is this done please?

Input fields are from four different columns.

Old October 29th 04, 03:06 AM
JulieD

Hi

could you please give more details about what you are trying to achieve and
what you would like the worksheet/workbook to look like.

Cheers
JulieD