-   -   How do you embed an input form into excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/5284-how-do-you-embed-input-form-into-excel.html)

sflechierau

How do you embed an input form into excel?

I need to apply an input form to a spreadsheet. How is this done please?

Input fields are from four different columns.

JulieD

Hi

could you please give more details about what you are trying to achieve and
what you would like the worksheet/workbook to look like.

Cheers
JulieD