Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default e-mail macros: MS Outlook

How do I create a macro that will send an entire Excel
file to one person as an attachment, then send only the
active worksheet to 3 people in the body of an e-mail
(mail recipient method), and then print only 5 of the 10
worksheets in the file?

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated for if I
spend any more time trying to figure this out on my own as
as a macro novice, my head is going to explode.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can find your answer on my site John
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

For printing use

Sub test()
Sheets(Array("Sheet1", "Sheet2", "Sheet3", "Sheet4", "Sheet5")).PrintOut

Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)
www.rondebruin.nl