Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Set Security levels via macro

I have a spreadsheet with a Save macro.
This macro should set the Security levels
for macros back to high when the spreadsheet
closes.
When I try to record a macro to that sets the
security level, no code is written to the macro.

What code will set the security level for macros?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You might consider using the Windows API or WScript's Shell object to modify
entries in the registry. The key to modify is:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\E xcel\Security\Level

Set 11.0 in the path above to the version of Office the end user is using.

/i.