Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default macro security

I am unable to run a macro from my workbook as i continually get the message
telling macros are discable due to security setting being high.

I go in and change the security to Medium and even to Low and still the same
response ..

Any suggestions ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JulieD

Hi G

once you change the settings you need to close the workbook & reopen it (and
choose enable macros if you are prompted) ... have you tried this?

--
Cheers
JulieD

julied_ng at hctsReMoVeThIs dot net dot au

"G" wrote:

I am unable to run a macro from my workbook as i continually get the message
telling macros are discable due to security setting being high.

I go in and change the security to Medium and even to Low and still the same
response ..

Any suggestions ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JulieD

i'm glad .. sore heads should only ever come about through an excessive
intake of alcohol :)

Macro security Gene New Users to Excel 4 December 22nd 05 06:33 PM
How turn off macro security question for workbook with no marcos? Dewy Cheatum & Howe Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 December 9th 05 10:14 PM
Closing File Error jcliquidtension Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 4 October 20th 05 12:22 PM
how to raise the Macro security level in a product I can't execute vfstevenson Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 September 15th 05 09:48 PM
Security in macro Pam Coleman Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 February 24th 05 10:41 PM