Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Using a formula to creat a cleared or nul cell

Hi:

I have asked this question in a different form before, but received no answer.

Is there any way to use a formula ( such as =null()) to set a cell to a null condition,
with exactly the same characteristics as it would have if it had been cleared? setting it
to "" does not have the same effect as when its cleared I find. I would dearly love to
make this happen, so that can use an end/down macro to find the end of active information
and move the data elsewhere programmatically.

Thanks in advance

John Baker
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Trying using a variation of this without rewriting your formulas.

MsgBox Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A:A").Find("", LookIn:=xlValues).Address

David Hager
Excel FMVP