Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Custom Function interfering with vba

I am working on a spreadsheet that creates a vlookup to
retrieve some information for several cells. However, as
the code is running, a custom function (that was there
when I inherited the form, and resides in Module 1) seems
to pop up and interfere with the code, though the two seem
otherwise unrelated. How can I stop this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Paula

I'd copy the function into notepad (you might want it
again) then in the VBA editor choose File, Delete Module
and see what happens.

It might be better to backup the file first.

Regards
Peter
I am working on a spreadsheet that creates a vlookup to
retrieve some information for several cells. However, as
the code is running, a custom function (that was there
when I inherited the form, and resides in Module 1) seems
to pop up and interfere with the code, though the two

seem
otherwise unrelated. How can I stop this?
.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Peter,

I did that, and the code runs perfectly, however, when I
put the function back, the problem returns. The custom
functions are an integral part of the spreadsheet, and
without them one whole page doesn't work! I tried moving
the function code to the sheet, and that doesn't work.
Any other thoughts?