Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default slow macro execution

Hi
I am running a macro that creates a series of workbooks...
and does major changes to these workbooks (ex: change Name
definitions, update Query tables, etc.)
The problem is that it runs very slow although the Excel
process is only taking 1-3% of available processor time...
Normally if Excel would take more the macro should run
faster, right? How can I force Excel to use more of the
processor?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See this Site's Vasile

Charles Williams
http://www.decisionmodels.com/optspeedd.htm#OpSave

Some tips on overcoming slow response (David McRitchie)
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/slowresp.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)