Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Macro Execution, Part Duo

I found the Scheduler in the control panel and it is very straight forward
and easy to use, but when it executes the spread sheet, I get the message
that the spreadsheet contains macros...... and asks if I want to continue.
Is there a way around this issue?

Also, can I put something in the macro that closes down the spreadsheet when
the macro has completed it's task?

So close, yet so far away...

Craig

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You could set your security level to low (not really recommended, but
if you are the only one writing macros for the machine you might want
to risk it ...)

Hope this helps.

Pete