Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Loading data from a huge access database

I have huge database (MSAccess) and I tried to connect to database to query
only few Records and to store them into a VBA macro variables. I used
MSaccess database from ASP before, so I tried to connect to a database in
similar way - unsuccessfully. Has anyone connected to mdb database and run
SQL query in that way. If did so, let me please show connection strings etc.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See Mr. Erlandsen's site for sample code:

http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/vba/adodao/

Other sources:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=295646
HOWTO: Transfer Data from ADO Data Source to Excel with ADO

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=246335
HOWTO: Transfer Data from an ADO Recordset to Excel with Automation

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=257819
HOWTO: Use ADO with Excel Data from Visual Basic or VBA

For sample connection strings you can see Able-Computing

http://www.able-consulting.com/tech.htm

Tom Ogilvy