Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Juggernnath Juggernnath is offline

Default Loading data from a huge access database

thnx.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
See Mr. Erlandsen's site for sample code:

http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/vba/adodao/

Other sources:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=295646
HOWTO: Transfer Data from ADO Data Source to Excel with ADO

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=246335
HOWTO: Transfer Data from an ADO Recordset to Excel with Automation

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=257819
HOWTO: Use ADO with Excel Data from Visual Basic or VBA

For sample connection strings you can see Able-Computing

http://www.able-consulting.com/tech.htm

Tom Ogilvy

"Juggernnath" wrote in message
I have huge database (MSAccess) and I tried to connect to database to

query
only few Records and to store them into a VBA macro variables. I used
MSaccess database from ASP before, so I tried to connect to a database

in
similar way - unsuccessfully. Has anyone connected to mdb database and

run
SQL query in that way. If did so, let me please show connection strings

etc.