Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel as a cheque book record

I would like to manage my cheque book in excel. I would have the usual col
for date, cheque no, etc and three columns for money date ie Col D =
Additions, Col E = Deductions and F = running balance.

Any help would be most welcome
Charlie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

in article , Tom Ogilvy at
wrote on 9/28/03 9:38 PM:

go to the template gallery

http://office.microsoft.com/template...=CT01031726103
3&CTT=4

look at the checkbook register

Tom Ogilvy

Tom not sure if it is me but I get a blank page when I click on the above
link.

Thanks Charlie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Charlie, I have one set up, if you would like to have a look let me know and
I will send you a copy, it will at least give you some ideas

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2000 & 97
"Charlie Donohue" wrote in message
I would like to manage my cheque book in excel. I would have the usual

col
for date, cheque no, etc and three columns for money date ie Col D =
Additions, Col E = Deductions and F = running balance.

Any help would be most welcome
Charlie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

That URL is spread over two lines. Make sure you include all of it the address
bar in your browser.

Charlie Donohue wrote:

in article , Tom Ogilvy at
wrote on 9/28/03 9:38 PM:

go to the template gallery

http://office.microsoft.com/template...=CT01031726103
3&CTT=4

look at the checkbook register

Tom Ogilvy

Tom not sure if it is me but I get a blank page when I click on the above
link.

Thanks Charlie

--

Dave Peterson