Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copying TEXT from Textbox to other location

I have a simple userform with a text box that returns the fullname of
the activeworkbook.I then want to be able to manually copy & paste
this text to another location e.g e-mail,worksheet or word document.At
the moment it won't let me copy it - is there a specific property for
the Text box that I need to change to allow copy/paste?

Help greatly appreciated

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Highlight the text in the textbox and do Ctrl+C

That should copy it.

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

om...