Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default copying the contents of a named range from one location to another

I have an named several named ranges of cells, each with serveral
rows/colomns and i want them to e displayed on my working area based on the
combination i have selects from lists above where I want the named range to
appear.

I have tried using offset in my formula because the list will cover several
rows/columns.

Is there a way you can use a formual to bring copy the name range to my
working area based on the condtions in my formaul.

I am alraedy using the IF(ANd(.... in seevral other formulas to determine
which lists to display in my po-up lists.

I keep gettint the VALUE error in the cell I am entering the formula, so i
think it is not recogonizing the fact that I do not want the named rrange
contents to appear in the cell with the formula. Most likely I am not
creating the offset with the name formula correctly.

I have tried various combination of the following:
IF((AND(A7=w10,A10=k7), offset(1,-5,1,1)the_name_ of_range_ here

Any suggest would be appreciated.

Thanks
steve