Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Sending messages

I have a lot of example code on my site David
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

If you need help post back

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

"david robinson" wrote in message ...
I am writing a routine to send emails to email recipients
if certain conditions are met on a spreadsheet.

Is there a simpler alternative to

Set Mail Recipients = MailItem.Recipients.Add

My vba returns an error when I use:

MailItem.Recipients = addressee's email

Also my vba asks me if I want to allow the program to
access my email. Is there a simple command that will say
yes to this request automatically so I can send several
emails one after another without having to say "yes" each
time