Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Not getting messages in OE

Hi Folks!

Is anyone else not getting messages updated via Outlook Express?

I'm posting this via CDO where it appears to be OK but I'm not getting
anything new via OE.

In fact, there are posts that I have replied to via OE but I don't see my
replies at either CDO or OE.

I noticed this afternoon that my replies kept taking longer and longer to
show up and now they're not showing up at all.

Can anyone else confirm that something is not working normally?

Thanks

Biff
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Can anyone else confirm that something is not working normally?

Mark me up as one, Biff <g ! Am experiencing the same phenomena here,
right now, on the other side of the globe ..
--
Max
Singapore