Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TUNGANA KURMA RAJU

Default Msg.box -messages

Is it possible to format messages in msg boxes in vba ?,If yes how ? I would
like to change the font and background color of a message,in a macro.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JulieD

Hi

(AFAIK) No.

However you can use a userform (insert/userform in VBE window) to make your
own message box and then call this via code (userform1.show). Userforms can
be formatted however you like.

--
Cheers
JulieD

julied_ng at hctsReMoVeThIs dot net dot au

"TUNGANA KURMA RAJU" wrote:

Is it possible to format messages in msg boxes in vba ?,If yes how ? I would
like to change the font and background color of a message,in a macro.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TUNGANA KURMA RAJU

Is it possible to insert a user form/table in a cell to enter data in that
form/table,and cosolidated sum of that a form column value will update the
cell value.

"TUNGANA KURMA RAJU" wrote:

Is it possible to format messages in msg boxes in vba ?,If yes how ? I would
like to change the font and background color of a message,in a macro.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JulieD

Hi

Not sure if this question is the related to your first question or a
completely different one.

If you would like to explain in a bit more detail what you're trying to
achieve we will probably be able to more effectively assist you.

From my reading of this question you have a cell (let's say A1) and you want
to be able to type a new value in A1 and have it added to the previous value
in A1 rather than replace the previous value?

Is this what you're after and if so, how does the message box / user form /
table come into it?

--

"TUNGANA KURMA RAJU" wrote:

Is it possible to format messages in msg boxes in vba ?,If yes how ? I would
like to change the font and background color of a message,in a macro.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TUNGANA KURMA RAJU

Thanks ,Julie. First this question is not related to first one.second part
you are right,whenever I click cell A1 I can type a new value that will add
previous value in that cell.Third part ,why I need user form /table when I
click that cell,let me explain my task.
col A-------col B-------------col C------------Col D
item -------Qty.Ordered----Qty.supplied----Balance to supply
Milk---------15000 litrs------200 litrs-------14800
whenever I click C2,a form wiil populate where in I will enter today's date
and qty supplied, current supplied qty will be added to Col c2 qty.col B qty
is fixed for one year.Col D is calculation.Col c qty details will populate
whenever I click that cell so that I can view last quantities also.
This is my task

"JulieD" wrote:

Hi

Not sure if this question is the related to your first question or a
completely different one.

If you would like to explain in a bit more detail what you're trying to
achieve we will probably be able to more effectively assist you.

From my reading of this question you have a cell (let's say A1) and you want