Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Viewing Snapshot Files with Snapshot Viewer Control on Excel Userform...How?

Chances are I'm way off target here, but would appreciate any help
with the following;

I have a Userform with a Snapshot Viewer Control 9.0 added to it.
I have a command buttton which calls a Sub to do this;
"Application.GetOpenFilename etc etc"

Where I'm stuck is, how do I pass the value of the selected Snapshot
file back to the Snapshot Viewer Control, so that it can be opened?

I'd appreciate any assistance or comments - I know the obvious answer
is to use Snapshot Viewer program and have done with it, but I would
like to implement this functionality into my Excel worksheet.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Phil