Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Shuffs Shuffs is offline

Default Viewing Snapshot Files with Snapshot Viewer Control on Excel Userform...How?

Chances are I'm way off target here, but would appreciate any help
with the following;

I have a Userform with a Snapshot Viewer Control 9.0 added to it.
I have a command buttton which calls a Sub to do this;
"Application.GetOpenFilename etc etc"

Where I'm stuck is, how do I pass the value of the selected Snapshot
file back to the Snapshot Viewer Control, so that it can be opened?

I'd appreciate any assistance or comments - I know the obvious answer
is to use Snapshot Viewer program and have done with it, but I would
like to implement this functionality into my Excel worksheet.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Phil