Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Snapshot Inserts

I'm creating a large flowchart in Excel.

I need to insert "photos or snapshots" of additional excel docs. as
mini-reference pictures.

How can I "copy" a full size doc. and then paste and resize it to -- say 1''
by 1'' with the integrity of the full size version in place?

Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You cannot take a snapshot of a workbook.

You can take a snapshot of a range in a worksheet, resize it to 1x1 with
user being able to resize to what they want to see.

Or you can insert an entire workbook as an object with an icon to click to
open that workbook.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP