Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default PAGEBREAK-MACRO

I am looking for a macro that will set any Excel sheet's page (no
mattet how many pages the page-break view shows) to just one page.
I would appreciate any assistance. Thanks.

Jay Dean.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Jay:

With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.FitToPagesWide = 1
.FitToPagesTall = 1
End With

Regards,

Vasant.

"Jay Dean" wrote in message
om...
I am looking for a macro that will set any Excel sheet's page (no
mattet how many pages the page-break view shows) to just one page.
I would appreciate any assistance. Thanks.

Jay Dean.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You might want to add:

With ActiveSheet.PageSetup