Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ComboBox

I have two ComboBoxes in a spreadsheet and I am having the same problem
with both of them. When the user selects the option in the box that
he/she wishes, and goes on to other things in the sheet, there selection
does not show up in the box. It reverts back to the previous selection.
I have looked at the properties of it, and cannot locate the correct one
to fix this. Any ideas? We are all running Excel 2000. Thanks.

fill combobox depending on selection from another combobox Adam Francis Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 July 24th 08 07:39 PM
combobox changes value flow23 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 May 11th 06 04:44 PM
COMBOBOX smiley New Users to Excel 1 October 12th 05 02:01 PM
ComboBox Avner Mediouni Excel Programming 1 September 4th 03 03:18 PM
combobox Nicky* Excel Programming 3 July 28th 03 09:26 PM