Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default combobox

Hello

Can anyone tell me how to get a list of names in 3
separate ranges on a worksheet, into one long list in a
combobox?

thanks
Nicky

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

The combobox is on a form.
There are 3 lists of names on a worksheet which I would
like to put in one long list in the combobox when the form
is activated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Glad you liked it. However, let me clarify one thing. You only loop through
the lists when you are loading up the array. Then, you unload the array into
the combo with additem. The 3 lists would be loaded into the array by using
a "for i = 1 to X" loop containing a nested "do" loop. I would unload them
with a "for i = 1 to X" loop into the box.
Richard

"steve" wrote in message
Richard,

How simplistic! Wish I had thought of it! Was going to reply to the first
post until I realized that there were multiple lists to put into the box.

Now it is just a matter of looping through each list and using additem.

I will remember this for future use.

Thanks...

steve

"Richard Choate" wrote in message
I would use code to create an array from the various lists, and then use

the
additem method to put them in the combo. If you like that idea and you

need
some help with the code, let me know and I'll see what I've got in the
vault.
Richard Choate

.