Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how to switch on relative cell affressing

I am trying to record a macro that uses relative cell addressing. But
the toolbar containing the relative cell adressing button does not
appear after I start recording a macro.

The toolbar popped up few times when I was experimenting with macros,
and I closed it down each time. Now it doesn't appear any more. So I
can't record macros using relative cell addressing.

The simple way to deal with this was to do it on a different machine.
But I since loaded the spreadsheet in question onto it, I haven't been
able to record a macro using relative cell addressing on that machine
either.

Any ideas how I can restore this feature?

Cheers,

Mark