Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
KeKe

Default how to switch between relative and absolute references

I am having some issues switching from relative references to aboslute
references?
Is there some kind of key shortcut that I can use to make this any easier?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Peo Sjoblom

High light the range(s) in the formula bar and press F4

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com
if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey

"KeKe" wrote in message
I am having some issues switching from relative references to aboslute
references?
Is there some kind of key shortcut that I can use to make this any easier?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Bearacade

You can set up a Macro:

Sub relative()

With Application
.ReferenceStyle = xlR1C1
End With

End Sub

Sub absolute()

With Application
.ReferenceStyle = xlA1
End With

End Sub

and just assign keyboard shortcuts to it

--
Bearacade

Bearacade's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35016
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=550367