Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Digitally Signing Macros

I'm attempting to digitally sign a workbook that will be distributed
out to users via a web server. I've installed a verisign certificate
and digitally signed the VBA project. After doing this I ran the
project and it still prompts to enable macros, also the certificate I
installed doesn't show up in the list of trusted sources. If I create
a cert with selfcert.exe and sign with that it works but that won't
work very well for other users on other computers. Does anyone have
any ideas on this problem ? Why does selfcert do that doesn't happen
when I install my certificate ?

TIA for any help you can provide