Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Programmable Web Query

I am trying to pull back data from our company intranet
into a spreadsheet. The data resides in a browser of our
printer meter readings(Copy Meter, Pages printed, Machine
Total etc). It uses CentreWare Internet Services software
that comes with Xerox print centers. I have tried
modifying this code:
Sub URL_Get_Query()

With ActiveSheet.QueryTables.Add(Connection:= _
"URL;http://webservices.pcquote.com/cgi-" & _
"bin/excelget.exe?TICKER=msft", _
Destination:=Range("a1"))

.BackgroundQuery = True
.TablesOnlyFromHTML = True
.Refresh BackgroundQuery:=False
.SaveData = True
End With
End Sub

by placing my url in it but it still doesn't work. The
page uses frames and sometimes it brings back an error
refering to frames. Should I create a macro or web query
(which won't work either for me). Could someone please
show how to either modify the code properly or how to do
the proper web query. This is my first shot at it so
please include detail or even someone who could help! I
would be forever grateful!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Rhonda

Do a google search