Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default File System Object

Hi all, sorry that this is a lame question, but im a
newbie !!

I want to create a dir on my HDD with the name taken from
a cell in the spreadsheet, there is a createfolder method
as below

Syntax
object.CreateFolder(foldername)

The CreateFolder method has these parts:
Description object Required. Always the name of a
FileSystemObject.
foldername Required. String expression that identifies
the folder to create.

What is the filesystemobject name that I am supposed to
use ?

Many thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can also just do

Mkdir foldername

where folder name would contain something like

"C:\My Documents\MyNewFolderName"

Tom Ogilvy