Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Tom is offline

Default External Datasource Problem.

I've got an interesting problem. We're running excel
2002, and have several external data ranges to Sqlserver
tables. On occassion, the ranges become hard coded
values. Nothing different is done and we don't notice it
until we start looking at the data and realize the data
has not been refreshed. We'll go weeks without a problem
and then have it pop up. Our workbook has approximately
10 external ranges, each on its own sheet. This happens
randomly among the sheets, and only affects a single
sheet, all other ranges remain refreshable.

Has anyone come accross this problem or seen something
similar?

Thanks Tom.