Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Printing an entire workbook from VB

I need to be able to open a workbook, and print the entire contents in
batches of 250 pages. My current method works GREAT on worksheets,
but it misses charts/graphs completely (this is bad, LOL). My code
for printing is:

If PageCount <= 250 Then
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets.PrintOut From:=1, To:=250,
Copies:=1, Collate:=True
End If

If PageCount = 250 Then
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets.PrintOut From:=1, To:=250,
Copies:=1, Collate:=True
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets.PrintOut From:=251, To:=500,
Copies:=1, Collate:=True
End If

and so on...

I know that my error has to be with not grasping the difference
between a Chart and a Worksheet, but I'm stuck.

Any help would be appreciated!

~Arawn
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Arawn

Change Worksheets in your code to Sheets

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

"Arawn" wrote in message om...
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks!!

::sigh:: It's always the little things...

~arawn