Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mac Mac is offline

Default Not printing the entire workbook

Hi,

I am trying to print all worksheets to a .pdf and I am selecting "print the
entire workbook". On some of the files it will print all the tabs, some it
will print each one separatley and some files it will print two worksheets in
the first .pdf file, four worksheets in the second .pdf file, etc.

I have tried selecting all the tabs and printing the "Active worksheet(s)"
and selecting all the tabs and selecting "print the entire workbook".
Neither option will grab all worksheets.

I am assuming it is some sort of page formatting error becuase I am able to
print all worksheets in a couple of the excel files.

Any ideas?
--
Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Mac
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dlw dlw is offline

select all tabs in the workbook, then File/Page Setup/ set resolution to 300
dpi, if it is already set at that, pick it again, then save and it will work

"Mac" wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to print all worksheets to a .pdf and I am selecting "print the
entire workbook". On some of the files it will print all the tabs, some it
will print each one separatley and some files it will print two worksheets in
the first .pdf file, four worksheets in the second .pdf file, etc.

I have tried selecting all the tabs and printing the "Active worksheet(s)"
and selecting all the tabs and selecting "print the entire workbook".
Neither option will grab all worksheets.

I am assuming it is some sort of page formatting error becuase I am able to
print all worksheets in a couple of the excel files.

Any ideas?
--
Thank you for your time.

Regards,