Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Message Box

John,

No, you can't alter any attribute of the MsgBox.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"John Holland" wrote in message
Is there a way in VBA to change the Font settings of a message box using

the
msgbox function, thanks
JH

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Chip,

There is a small change you can do Using APIs you can change the button
labels, I have a (not very nice) demo, although I admit to not using it in
anger.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Chip Pearson" wrote in message
John,

No, you can't alter any attribute of the MsgBox.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel
www.cpearson.com

"John Holland" wrote in message
Is there a way in VBA to change the Font settings of a message box using

the
msgbox function, thanks
JH

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Use the StatusBar

Application.StatusBar = "My message"

set the statusbar to false to return control of the statusbar to excel.

Display a userform which is totally configurable in terms of font and text
size.

Tom Ogilvy

"John Holland" wrote in message
Thanks Chip, can you perhaps tell me if there is another way of echoing

text
messages to the screen other than showing it in a cell ?
JH