Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Screen Refresh after minimize

Add the DoEvents command to your procedure. This will allow the system time
to do things it needs to like refreshing the screen.

Public Sub Main()
DoEvents

'--Do Something...
DoEvents

'--Do Something...
DoEvents

'--Do Something...
DoEvents

End Sub

"Jack" wrote in message
Hello all,

I have some coding I've done in ExcelXP. The process takes
a little while to run, so the user generally will go on to
something else while it is running.

The problem is, if the user tries to reactivate the
workbook again after having clicked away from it, the
screen does not refresh or repaint, it just stays
completely whited out except for maybe a couple of
outlines.

How can I fix it so anytime a user wants, they can click
away from the workbook and work on something else, yet
still return to it without losing the display?

Thanks for any help, advice -Jack