Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Progress Indicators for Dummies

Is there anybody who has developed one for people that are still learning
VBA.
I have found 4 or 5 but they require advanced programming that I am learning
still
Thanks for your time

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hard to say whan you consider too advanced since you won't tell what you
already tested. But a progress indicator needs you to know and to tell it
where you are in the progress and how big a process it is -this alone
requires some programming skills.

--
HTH. Best wishes Harald
Excel MVP