Old April 21st 09, 08:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I need VLOOKUP For Dummies

Help! I need VLOOKUP help for beginners. I have only heard about VLOOKUP.
I looked at all the Excel help files, but I still don't understand. Can
anyone point me to a tutorial or a basic how-to guide? Thanks!

Old April 21st 09, 08:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sharb6: What do you want to do. Give me some info and I'll help you out.

Old April 21st 09, 08:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Gary''s Student - gsnu200847

Old April 21st 09, 08:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks! I have a list of 20 user IDs on one spreadsheet with corresponding
first names and last names (three columns). I have a second spredsheet with
20k rows that contain the user IDs, first names, last names, and other
attributes that I need to match to my original worksheet. I want to find
each of the 20 users on the big spreadsheet so that I can see their
department group names, etc.

Old April 21st 09, 09:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I think this will help me. I will try it tomorrow. Thanks!

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Gary''s Student - gsnu200847