Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Converting VBA app to VB.net project

How have you decided to work around the fact that VB.Net doesn't support variants, and requires
arrays be 0-based. i.e. how will you re-write

Dim v As Variant
v = Range("A1:B500").Value

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 23:24:40 -0700, "Mike Burke" wrote:

I've got a couple of standalone Excel applications that I
want to make avaialbale to people who don't have Excel on
their systems. I would hate to re-write these by hand.

Does anyone know of a method or tool that will allow me to
import/convert from VBA to VB without re-writing all my
code? In the absence of a tool that will do it all (or
most) of the work, I,d be OK with a list of hints, tips
and suggested methodology from people who have had to do
this before.

Thanks,

Mike Burke