Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Converting VBA app to VB.net project

"Mike Burke" wrote in message
I've got a couple of standalone Excel applications that I
want to make avaialbale to people who don't have Excel on
their systems. I would hate to re-write these by hand.

Does anyone know of a method or tool that will allow me to
import/convert from VBA to VB without re-writing all my
code? In the absence of a tool that will do it all (or
most) of the work, I,d be OK with a list of hints, tips
and suggested methodology from people who have had to do
this before.

Thanks,

Mike Burke

You can export the code modules from VBA then import
them into VB6

While its possible to do the same with userforms (they
come in a designers, its probably better to redo it)

If this app has a lifetime ofmore than a couple of years
you may want to consider moving it to .net but this
will involve more work.

Keith