Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Code to maintain formatting

There's not a lot of help out there for working with pivot
tables, but my boss insists that this is the way to go.
So here I am trying to make it work.

I want to write a macro to automate the "show pages"
feature. I have two needs.

1. Is there some code I can use to maintain formatting of
the pivot table when it generates the other pages.

2. Is it possible to use code to delete those pages when
I'm through with them?

I haven't used VB in a few years, so I'm having to relearn
it as I go along.

Thanks for your help.

p.s. Why is there not a pivot table group? Is it because
you are so limited with them that nobody uses them?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Leave it to my group to take a simple tool and try to make
it complex.