Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Fill a combo box from a named area on a sheet

I have a list of Hotels on a sheet with columns: location,
name and rate (the list is named HotelData). On another
sheet I want to be able to select from that list, possibly
via a combo or list box, with the data transferred to the
relevant cells. Then by inputting the no of nights in
another column I can thus build up a holiday itinerary
with cost details. Trouble is I cant get the HotelData
name accepted by the combo box control source on the
properties sheet.
Help!