Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Why I get gray area in sheet tab of page setup? can't resize area.

I can't define the print area in sheet tab of page setup.due to gray area.
Help this just happened and is repeated when new worksheets are used.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This will occur if you have gone into page setup through Priint Preview.

Go in through FilePage SetupSheet

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP